Sarah Theophilus is a “Kiwi” (New Zealander), living in Florida for 15 plus years. She is a natural born artist and prodigy daughter of a world renowned artist, Julie Nowell that comes from many generations of The Maori (indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand.). Maori were known to have distinctive tattoo art all over their body, as well as being very artistic in nature. She has an extensive background in the beauty and modeling industry for over 20 years. As a perfectionist by nature, she has much precision and a knack for tasteful, subtle hints of definition, shading, and color theory, which comes alive in her work. Her micro-stroking methods will leave you looking polished and simplify your beauty routine. Symmetry is everything in the art of microblading. Her goal is to compliment your own natural features, remembering that each face is equipped with its own unique design. Her artistry is always guaranteed.
- 3D Brows Academy Master Level Microblading Certificate
- Department of Health Establishment License
- Biomedical Waste Permit
- Bloodbourne Pathogen Course
- Department of Health Tattoo License/Tattoo Artist
- Compliant with all Department of Health requirements with regular inspections
- Flexible appointment schedules
- Patients going through chemotherapy/medical conditions welcome
- The Phenix Suite Experience
- As an artist who demands precision and perfection from her art, I want my microblades to provide the absolute finest detail with exceptional results. I offer my clients a premium service, while being mindful of the highest standards of health and safety.