Skip to content
Before the 3D Microblading Eyebrow Procedure
- No excessive sunlight exposure to the area going to be treated.
- No Retinols\Retin-A’s, or other anti-aging creams or serums containing acids as these will fade prematurely.
- No Botox for at least two weeks before and after treatment.
- No chemical peels 60 days before or 60 days after (brows will peel quicker due to the chemicals traveling under the skin).
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before the treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication without consulting your doctor first.
- Reduce alcohol intake and end it two days before the treatment.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- I cannot work on any guest that is recovering from a cold or flu. Please be Considerate, if you are sick. That includes Allergies.