The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure. Please read carefully:
Please do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores. Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before procedure. Should not be in process of healing before procedure!
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- Please cancel within 24 hour period if you are sick.
The following treatments should avoided within four weeks of the procedure:
- No Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments
If you have any questions about these restrictions, please give me a call! I’m happy to help.